How Are We Different?
There are countless financial advisory firms out there, and you may be wondering, why should you work with us? We realize that our unique approach may not be right for everyone, but here are some of the things that we feel help us stand out from the competition:
We Help Our Clients with ALL Phases of the Money Cycle:
Growth/Accumulation: The strategies you use to accumulate or grow your wealth during your working years should change as you near the retirement years and shift into the Preservation Phase. Many financial advisors focus mostly on the Accumulation Phase and neglect the other two phases – which are just as important for your long-term financial plan. We can help our clients design strategies to grow their wealth to meet their short- and long-term financial goals, WITHOUT losing access and liquidity during your working years.
Preservation: As you near your retirement years, shifting from a growth to a preservation mindset is important. If you have most of your assets in risk-exposed buckets, you may be subject to sequence of returns risk, which can potentially increase your likelihood of running out of money in retirement. We work with our clients to make sure their assets are properly positioned to maintain a reasonable rate of growth, while minimizing risk as you grow closer to retirement.
Distribution: How and when you pull money from your various retirement accounts can make a difference in how long your hard-earned savings will last. If your current advisor has not provided you with a detailed distribution plan that shows you exactly where your retirement income will come from, how much, and when, it may be time to seek a second opinion!
Contact our office today for a FREE Retirement-Ready-Or-Not Analysis...
We Operate Our Business According to the Following Principles:
- We believe in a financially educated client.
- Our main priority is to partner with you to help you develop a sound financial foundation.
- Our #1 goal is to help protect and grow our clients’ wealth without taking unnecessary risk.
- We care about your personal financial objectives. As our client, you are not just a number – you are a part of our family.
- We believe gambling and investing should not be the same.
- When it comes to the stock market, our goal is to take the worry out of investing, and put your money to work for you.
- We believe the stock market can be a valuable part of your overall financial portfolio, but should not have the power to keep you up at night.
- We utilize conservative financial strategies to make sure that your retirement nest egg will outlast you – and not the other way around.
- We believe a mutually beneficial relationship is built on a foundation of mutual trust, and we continually strive to build that trust and maintain that relationship with our clients.
- We do not blindly follow the herd. We practice these philosophies at all times, regardless of market conditions.
While we provide a number of financial services, most of our planning is based around one core, central focus:
To help you create reliable sources of tax-free income for retirement, WHILE maintaining liquidity and access to your money throughout your lifetime.
To accomplish this, we utilize a wide range of financial tools and strategies such as:
- Tax-Efficient Planning Strategies
- College Planning Strategies
- Wealth Management Strategies
- Asset Protection Strategies
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Social Security Strategies
- Legacy Planning Strategies
- Long-Term Care Strategies
- And more.
We can also help with:
- Business Succession Planning
- 401k/IRA Rollovers
- Dividend-Paying Whole Life Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
Here are a few more things that we feel make us stand out from the crowd:
- We don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach to financial planning, and we believe every financial product - both conservative and growth-oriented - has its place in financial planning when it is used properly and in the right context.
- We feel that each individual, family, or business owner that we sit down with deserves the same attention and consideration, regardless of how much income they make, or what short or long-term financial or life goals they may have.
- We provide personalized financial services that create confidence and certainty during all phases of life. To do this, we utilize a variety of different methods, strategies, and products – all with an eye on helping you to grow and protect your wealth.
- We are education-focused, rather than product-focused, so you will notice our website emphasizes services, instead of products.
- We offer a number of unique alternatives to the traditional financial planning model, and we create personalized financial strategies using a wide variety of products to meet the specific needs of our clients. We do not believe in doing something just because other financial advisors do it. Instead, we always strive to do what is in the best interest for the client – whether this means using a traditional financial planning tool, or a lesser-known but more effective financial strategy or product.
- We enjoy working with businesses, families, and individuals who are open to “outside-the-box” thinking, and who are willing to consider the most effective and efficient avenues to achieving their short and long-term financial goals, regardless of which vehicles are used to get there.
- Our goal is to make sure that every client we work with understands how and why each strategy we share with them contributes to their overall financial picture and the achievement of their goals. We want to help you develop a solid financial foundation, and we enjoy developing life-long relationships with our clients. When you work with us, you aren’t just a number, you are a part of our team!