Free College Planning Night
Everal Barn - Westerville
Please join us for a FREE Educational College Financial Planning workshop for parents of high school Freshmen, Sophomores, and Juniors!
In this information-packed 1-hour online event, you will learn little-known strategies that could save you thousands of dollars on college costs.
Register Now, to Learn:
- The 3 biggest mistakes families make when planning for college – and how to avoid them
- How to pick the right college for the right price, saving your child wasted years in college and saving you money!
- How to send your child to an expensive private university for less than a state school.
- How to lower your “out-of-pocket” costs and maximize your financial aid eligibility.
- How to develop a customized plan to pay for the “gap” between the cost of the school and the amount of financial aid you receive.
- And more!