Free College Planning Night
Please join us for a FREE Educational College Financial Planning workshop for parents of high school Freshmen, Sophomores, and Juniors!
In this information-packed 1-hour online event, you will learn little-known strategies that could save you thousands of dollars on college costs.
Register Now, to Learn:
- How to pick the right college for the right price, so that your child doesn’t spend an extra year or two in college (Savings: $20,000 -$40,000+)
- Which assets are taken into consideration when the U.S. Department of Education calculates your Family Contribution (If there is a way to keep your hard-earned assets out of the financial aid formulas, wouldn’t you want to know about it?)
- Understand your options when it comes to Early College Credit Programs (This could save you at least $20,000!)
- How to lower your “out-of-pocket” costs and maximize your financial aid eligibility.
- How to develop a customized plan to pay for the “gap” between the cost of the school and the amount of financial aid you receive.