Free Workshop: The A, B, C, D's of Medicare
Clark Hall - Gahanna
Join us for a FREE LIVE workshop to learn timely and important information that you need to know when planning for healthcare costs in retirement!
This in-person class will explain your Medicare options in detail and remove the confusion around this complex topic, so that you can make the best choice for you.
In this special 1 1/2-hour class you will learn:
- The facts about what Medicare does and does not cover
- The differences between parts A, B, C, and D
- How to understand the various costs for each part
- Which Medicare supplement is right for you?
- The difference between Medicare and Medicaid - and what they cover
- What about Medicare Advantage plans?
- The latest changes to Medicare and Social Security and how they affect your benefits
- And more!
Register now to learn what you need to know about choosing the proper Medicare coverage for your current situation.