Free Workshop: Taxes In Retirement
Clark Hall - Gahanna
Join us for a FREE LIVE workshop to learn what you need to know when planning for managing taxes in retirement!
Efficiently managing your taxes involves many intricate details and strategies — and a clear understand of any changes to the tax code. Learn new tax tips and receive reminders on key items to help you reduce your liabilities and meet your financial goals.
In this special 1 1/2-hour class you will learn:
- How & why the marginal tax system differs, to your detriment, in the retirement years
- Whether you really will take money out of your IRA at a lower tax bracket
- How the provisional income calculation on your Social Security affects your taxes
- How Capital Gains and Dividends impact your overall tax liability in retirement
- The difference between deductions, exemptions and credits on your tax return
- The nine different pieces of the tax system
- How IRA Required Minimum Distributions work and affect your tax liability
- How Social Security is taxed
- How & why Medicare premiums may increase as a result of your income
- Tools that can be used for tax control
- And more!
Register now to learn what you need to know about preparing for taxes in your retirement years.