Free Workshop: Understanding Your Social Security Benefit Options
New Albany Public Library
Join us for a FREE LIVE workshop to learn timely and important information that you need to know when planning for retirement!
This in-person class will show you how you can maximize your Social Security benefit and investments to produce dependable lifetime income in retirement.
In this special 1 1/2-hour class you will learn:
- When should you apply for Social Security in order to claim the maximum lifetime benefit?
- How to potentially avoid some of the most common mistakes when filing
- Claiming strategies and potential benefits you may not be aware of
- How to optimize your combined monthly and lifetime benefits if you are married
- How taxation can impact your Social Security benefit
- The importance of planning for Social Security benefits in tandem with retirement
- And much more!
Register now to learn how to make the most of your Social Security benefits in order to plan for a more secure retirement!